Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Maid Carries Bag. With Soldier Walking Ahead.

If a picture could speak a thousand words, what would your comments be when you see this?



For me, I nearly fell off my chair when I saw this picture. And it was definitely not superimposed.

Even if the lady walking behind the swaggering soldier playing Angry Birds on his iPhone, was his girlfriend, this over-reliance nature has definitely gone too far.

Sometimes I ask myself, there must be a reason for every event that takes place, and even if there isn't, there's more to it than meets the eye. After all, a picture is just a snapshot of what may have happened.

So I will try to keep a level head and comment on this incident, only after a day . . .

Provided I haven't keeled over with anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment