Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Kinokuniya Book Talk on 26th March 2011

Some of the pictures taken during my book talk for Discover Your Leadership Style, held at Kinokuniya, Takashimaya @ Orchard Road, Singapore.

The crowd was amazing as they sat through my 50mins talk. I spoke about why we all need to discover our leadership style.

Because everyone has a purpose in life. And once we know our purpose... we would be able to reach our goals.

In that short talk, I also shared about the need to be 100% prepared so as to reach our best!

My longtime church buddy, Adrian and his wife, Ina.

Moon Loh, a great Internet marketeer and successful entreprenuer was also there with her amazing team to support me. I first knew her when I followed her twitter entries and discovered that she made a lot of interesting remarks on making a succcessful home based business. We became friends and even though we are in different companies, I have great respect for her sales and rapport skills!



Author of MAD Culture, Ms Dywen Lauren, was there to support me. Her talk on how to be MAD, or how to Make A Difference, was held after me. She is an amazing lady who broke through all glass ceilings to reach her current position, with her strategic gung-ho ness!

Overall I had a good time and it was also a great opportunity to reach out to a lot of people.

I personally would like to thank Richelle from Kinokuniya, as well as Alena and Marveric from Armour Publishing for making all these possible!

To more book talks in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment