Thursday, July 15, 2010

My First Posting to Ezine Articles

Today, I submitted my first article on Effective Business Teams to Ezine Articles. Hope they would publish it. I aim to write more than 25 articles over the year so that I can establish more credibility in my writing pipeline.

I was quite intrigued by this article, http://www.execstrategies.com/Author/Articles/DiamondQuality.htm ,when I read it about a year ago, and it inspired me to write a similar one addressing it to my brother and his girlfriend. They were enroute to starting a business together, and I wanted to guide them on what it took to build a good team.

A year has passed, and I finally decided to post an edited version of what I wrote to them, to Ezine Articles.

So once it's up and published, I would show it to all in this blog again.

Incidentally, the article was written and sent, also to align with my latest news that my first manuscript for "The 4Fs of Leadership" had been positively reviewed and that the publisher is now thinking to publish it.

It has taken me about 4 months to write that book and I have more plans to come up with more books. So stay tuned world!

No comments:

Post a Comment