Friday, February 4, 2011

How does Success come about?

It has been a great 2 weeks since I left my previous consulting company.

The good news is that I have been invited to a few schools and bookshops to share my experience on leadership, and my book.

The even better news is that I have to start preparing slides and information to share with my audience.

During the 2 weeks, I had been involved in preparing a business plan as well as a few business proposals. It has been really amazing, because you put your heart and mind and soul into doing something you truly love.

Of course, passion alone can't bring you money. However it can incept and connect ideas that can and you need massive action thereafter to bring about success.

So have you heard of this formula: success = talent + preparation?

Well, we all know that some people are born with that gift. The gift of charisma, the gift of the gab, the gift of creativity, the gift of musical ability...

while others have to work hard all the time, because they seem to be average, or with no special talents.

No matter what you feel, your talent will not bring you anywhere if you don't put your talents to work. So in the month of februrary, i will be talking about why hardwork is 100% while talent is only 1% in the entire success formula. keep yourself updated!

Cheers,
Mark


Chew Mark, EzineArticles.com Basic PLUS Author

No comments:

Post a Comment