Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Screw it. Just do It!

It wasn't a tough decision. I knew I had to do it sooner or later.

The writing was already on the wall, from the project calender not being told to me earlier, to the short notification of travelling time.

Plus the fact that when I was in the airplane travelling to my workplace, I was so bored stiff in the aircraft that I watched The Social Network, two and a half times.

I had never felt that way before.

Perhaps it was the fact that I had made really solid resolutions for 2011, for my family and I...

Perhaps it was the fact that I wanted to touch the lives of others and to reach out to my community...

Perhaps it was the fact that I wanted to focus on my business streams, and to do well in them...

Whatever the case, I decided to take another leap of faith, just like what I did when I left my comfort zone as an military officer.

In the words of Sir Richard Branson, "Screw it! Just do it!"

I did it.

And I resigned from my job as a consultant.

No comments:

Post a Comment